Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just for my best friend Soon Yin..

Happy Birthday to you..

Happy Birthday to you..

Happy Birthday to Soon Yin..

Happy Birthday to you..

Hey girl.. sixteen years old already lor.. don't be childish again.. must be happy always.. Actually i felt very happy and glad to be able to have a friend like you and Pei Ling.. I will not forget that.. you two always be by my side and comfort my tears when i'm in trouble.. Thank you very much.. Love you all so much.. So i will remember what's important to you all.. and try my best to do it for you.. ya lor.. How you think about the birthday party that Jia Yang organized.. Hope you enjoyed yourself that time.. Although the birthday song we all already sang it for you.. but allow me to sing again.. Haha.. remember oo.. Anythings please don't hesitate to ask me.. I will make time for you all anytime.. anywhere.. Friendship Forever..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayaya... still b'day...
y u got many frenz b'day de???
but anyway~
u muz write some thing like tis 2 me at my b'day~
pls and thanks~
love u much~ muaks!!!!!!
well, i din knoe ur frenz(soon yin)...
but anyway..."happy b'day to her... heppy b'day to her... happy b'day to soon yin...happy b'day to her..hapi b'day to her!!!"