Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Unforgetful day for Mei Kei..

Happy Birthday To Mei Kei
Lol.. Mei kei.. Happy Birthday to you.. haha.. surprise le.. i never forget your birthday okay.. don't always said that i don't think that you're my best friend, i don't love and miss you already, why i so PILIH KASIH one, why you care your primary school friend more than secondary school friend or..
I felt very glad can have a friend like you and the gang of JR3C 2007.. although we always have quarrel or unhappy things occurred..
Actually i felt bored and scared always you know.. I hated every year have to change my own class to a new class.. Its a cruel way for me.. many people will tell me that change to a new class is great.. because it mean that my result became more better so i can move my class to a good class.. sigh.. JR1G to JR2E, JR2E to JR3C, JR3C to SR1B.. how many times i had changed my class.. how many times i have to try my best to accept new environment, new friend, new teacher also..
Then i need a long time to accept all about this.. haiz.. pity.. God bless.. We've known each other since JR3C that time.. and we all to be best friend until now.. so i'm not alone again.. I will not feel bored again.. haha.. thanks for being my friend.. don't be worry.. you're my best friend forever..
Love you and miss you my friend.. muackzz.. Allow me to say again "Happy Birthday To Mei Kei".. Hope you have an unforgetful birthday today.. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!!!
thank you~~~
love u sosososososo~~ much!!!!
i am glad tat i am ur first secondary skol's in ur frenz...
haha....
so shuang...
haha...

mei kei...

Anonymous said...

haha!!!
thank you~~~
love u sosososososo~~ much!!!!
i am glad tat i am ur first secondary skol's frenz in ur blog..
haha....
so shuang...
haha...

mei kei...