Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a year for me..

Lol.. time has gone by fast.. week by week, day by day pass by.. unbelievable.. I'm 17 years old next month.. this year i'm sitting for my SPM.. it is a very important year for me and all people who was born in 1992.. Gambate.. And all the best in SPM for all my dear friend and all who is sitting for SPM too..
Last year i'm study in B class.. a class which did not study additional mathematics.. but this year everything was changed.. I had changed my class again.. changed to a new class which need to study additional mathematics.. That's mean i need to learn the additional mathematics that i did not learn last year.. what a bad way..
I really felt the suffer from stress, pressure, tension and extremely tired.. I really don't know whether i will be able to handle or settle it or not.. I'm scared.. worry about it.. actually i'm a girl who is no confidence.. it's true.. I'm lack of confidence for that.. what can i do now.. find tuition? ask my friend to teach? study myself?
All changes of plan have made me totally confused.. Who will help me? who will spend time for me? who will support me until the end? who will always stand by my side whatever happens? is you? is you all? is others or nobody will to be the who that i typed? sigh..
Sometimes i really doubt whether supporter is there for me or not.. if you're there for me.. thanks a lot.. 2009 maybe is the last year for me to study in Kuen Cheng.. so many memories of my school.. I promise i will memorize it all the time.. just like i keep the happy memories of my primary school time in my heart.. :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya...
dun worry la...
u will settle...
i am confidence with u ...
really...
gambateh...
we b hard together a~

Anonymous said...

well...
forgot to told u ...
i am molechess

BryanTang said...

lol. i did not know where to post it so i'll just post it here k?

In the bible it is said that no one in this world is righteous and all people have sinned and God will punish us because being a Fair Judge, He cannot just forgive sin, being so holy, he cannot tolerate sin, therefore, because of that God will punish us.

However, remember the story i told you during Christmas? In the bible, it is said that when Jesus died for us, He bore our sins, meaning when he died, he took our sins and being punish in our place, that we may be forgiven and our relationship with God can be reconciled.

Yet, to those who do not believe in Jesus and reject His sacrifice on that cross will be condemned, because he has rejected God's Own Son.

But in john 3:16, It said "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I bring you news that is true, to some it is the greatest news in the whole world, for the world it is foolishness. For those who do not believe in Jesus, they'll be punished.

But for those who believes in Jesus will be forgiven and his or her relationship with God will be reconciled and when he dies, he'll go to heaven to be with God for eternity.

Of course, having faith in Christ means, accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, Treasure and King too:)

YOU BETTER WORK HARD FOR ADD MATHS, IT IS TOUGH:)

Anonymous said...

yor...
dun know wat the brian talking about lo~
so difficult eng!
he dun knoe my eng broke de mie?
yor~~~~~~~~~
he wan me believe jesus...
but i dun know wat he talking la!
:@ sorry a~ jesus~

i saw ur pic liao...
erm...
not bad~
haha~~

molechess

Anonymous said...

dun worry bout ur add maths...it nt dat difficult dat u tink...u cn ask WHY...fren wil help u whn u'r hvin a prob...muz hv confident k??gud luck!!

WSP

Jo3y Siow said...

thanks a lot to you all.. i will study hard de.. gambate.. love you all so much.. muackzz. happy new year in advanced.. ^^

Anonymous said...

Juz dun b too stress..
Do ur best!!
Gambateh!!
I will always here to support you!!