Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's day..

What is the meaning of Valentine's day..
I know that my friends will tell me that Valentine's day is just a day for couple to celebrate and it is a good chance for who was fall in love with someone to shows their love towards her or him.. And they will think that it is a good day to receive, give or exchange present, chocolate and flower with their love or friends..
But for me, Valentine's day is full of meaning and significant.. I think that Valentine's day is a day for me to think about my love.. will i be persistent to fall in love with you.. will i continue to love you irrevocably and unconditionally whatever happens.. This is what i think in Valentine's day.. maybe you wonder why i will think about this during Valentine's day.. But i just can say that it is a good action for someone who felt confused in their love just like me.. make sure you're clear in love and will not regret after confirmed.. Good Luck and God Bless..
Actually I'm thankful and grateful to get birthday songs, presents, wishes, cakes, cards, chocolates, sweets, messages, mails, comments and etc from my dear family and lovely friends during Valentine's day and my birthday also.. I felt happy on that day actually.. Thanks a lot to my family and friends.. Real Thanks.. Love you all always..
Besides that, I would like to say thank you to my dearest mummy and daddy.. Because without them, will without joey.. I felt lucky and glad that i was born in 14th february 1992.. not about this day is Valentine's day.. it is about this day is this day.. ~Joey's birthday.. haha.. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i delete the email tat jie xian send to me a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*wan to knoe details...
pls refer to my blog...
if can...
leave a comment pls~~~

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geram a!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddboo said...

Hi...
R u yu hua student ???
name 如意啊???

ddboo said...

If u wan thank you 4 u parent .then u must 孝顺them lol..
dun always make them angry..
haha

*爱情名句*
遇到自己喜欢的人是一件很幸福的事,
所以,
要好好的珍惜,
无伦遇到wat问题,千万别轻易放弃,
只要你爱她,
怎样困难的问题都可以解决。

Jo3y Siow said...

hmm.. yaya.. my name is ru yi.. nice to meet you.. and thanks for your comments.. but can i know who are you.. and what do you mean yu hua student??

ddboo said...

u very busy meh ??/
y so long time din renew u blog der...
i always on u blog see always same der...

Jo3y Siow said...

haha.. ya lor.. quite busy ma.. SPM year ma.. but i will try my best to renew de la.. ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi..
NW wan april ald lol...
still heaven writ a news story to u blog ar ????

U so busy meh ???
rmb busy oso wan take a rest o...